My Sweet Evan

My Sweet Evan
On my way from Heaven



God delayed my trip that day



He said that I was special



and then sent me on my way



but not before he kissed my ears



He left his Blessed mark



to carry with me here.



He whispered in my ear right then



that he loved me without a doubt



and then he closed my ears up tight



so the whisper won't get out




-Author Unknown


Saturday, March 20, 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy

Thanks to all our followers for visiting the blog! We are still in the process of raising funds for Evan and still wheeling and dealing with the hopsital and doctors about our prices for the surgery. We have ALOT of fundraisers for the month of April.

April 10th - Paige Parks and friends will be selling Lemonade and Cookies at Centric Federal Credit Union at the Thomas Rd location. Please stop by and visit!

April 13th - Please eat at McAllisters in West Monroe from 4pm - 9pm. 10% of the proceeds made from this time will go to Evan's Medical Fund.

April 24th - We will be selling hot dogs and the Ears for Evan necklaces made by LEADAISICAL DESIGNS. This will be at THE MARKETPLACE'S FIRST ANNUAL SPRING FLING. If you have not heard about THE MARKETPLACE yet stop by and say hello to Wanda. It is located on Splane Drive behind the Hogan Shopping Center which is across from SuperOne in West Monroe. This is a community event where you can shop and eat for a good cause!

Please help us by spreading the word about these fundraisers. I hope to see you at THE MARKETPLACE!!!! Thanks to everyone for your support, prayers and love. Each of you that have helped with fundraising and contributions have a special place in our hearts and we will forever be grateful. You have made a difference in my son's life and I will always love you for that :)

No comments:

Post a Comment