My Sweet Evan

My Sweet Evan
On my way from Heaven



God delayed my trip that day



He said that I was special



and then sent me on my way



but not before he kissed my ears



He left his Blessed mark



to carry with me here.



He whispered in my ear right then



that he loved me without a doubt



and then he closed my ears up tight



so the whisper won't get out




-Author Unknown


Saturday, May 15, 2010

Life Story

What is going on in my mind now - only millions of things.. Such as how did May get here so fast? I can believe just 4 months ago I was saying that we would never get the money raised for Evan's ear reconstruction. Here we are leaving in the morning for Los Angeles. :) I am so amazed at God's work and how precious Evan's life story has become. I foolishly questioned God when Evan and Aiden were born 2 months premature and we sat in the NICU unit for about 2 months. I am not going to lie, I actually lost my faith during this time and at times turned my back on the one that was responsible for giving us all life. I am so excited now at how Evan has used God to heal and touch lives that otherwise may not have known HIM or maybe had been drifting - such as myself...I am thankful for not only my friends but the prayer warriors at First Baptist Church that have been so devoted to Evan and my family. I am living my lifestory with Evan and Aiden and now know God had his purpose all along...

Psalm 116:1 - I LOVE THE LORD, FOR HE HEARD MY VOICE; HE HEARD MY CRY FOR MERCY.

1 comment:

  1. You are so right; your precious little boy has touched so many lives. We will keep your whole family in our prayers and have a safe trip.

    ReplyDelete