My Sweet Evan

My Sweet Evan
On my way from Heaven



God delayed my trip that day



He said that I was special



and then sent me on my way



but not before he kissed my ears



He left his Blessed mark



to carry with me here.



He whispered in my ear right then



that he loved me without a doubt



and then he closed my ears up tight



so the whisper won't get out




-Author Unknown


Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Angels Everywhere

Yesterday was my birthday.
I had a great day because of several special 'angels'. I am going to call them Evan's angels.
Evan has alot of angels and they all worked very hard on a benefit for him this past weekend. The benefit went very well and I will forever be grateful to everyone that helped. I also received an generous donation for Evan's surgery. The sweetest thing is getting donation from a child's piggy bank - thank you, Carli!!!! You see there are angels everywhere you just have to look for them.

Don't Forget - Rummage/Bake/Hot Dog Sale @ LabCorp in West Monroe on March 6th.
Labcorp is located on Circle Drive by AUTOZONE. If anyone would like to donate items or baked goods please call me @ 318-512-3078.

PLEASE HELP US GET EARS FOR EVAN!!!!!
THANKS FOR ALL OF YOUR LOVE, PRAYERS AND SUPPORT :)

No comments:

Post a Comment